The use of carbide slitting saws increased significantly in the last few years. Nowadays cutting and slitting operations are done, for the most part, with these kind of carbide slitting saws.
The development solid carbide slitting saws, with better wear resistance and higher toughness compared to HSS slitting saws. Solid carbide slitting saws are used for cutting steels with hardness up to HRC70.
Makas Carbide Knives Manufactures customers slitting saws designed to deliver exceptional performance and an expanded productive life of all our tools. Our proprietary processes, diverse expertise, and quality materials will ensure your satisfaction with all our products. Our rapid production and delivery will keep your production running.
The type of Tooth: Fine Tooth, Coarse Tooth, Standard Tooth, Staggered Tooth and so on.
Coating: TiN, TiCN, TiALN,
1. Slitting Saw Blades DIN1837- Fine Tooth
2. Circular Saw Blades DIN1838 - Coarse Tooth
3. Circular Saw Blades for Screw - Slotting
4. Circular Saw Blades for Jewellery
5. Circular Saw Blades for Tube Cutting
6. Convex Milling Cutters
7. Single and Milling Cutters - Left, Right and Equal Angle Milling Cutters
8. Friction Saw Blades for Metal Cutting
Features and advantages:
* Ground side clearance for free cutting
* All carbide slitting saw blades are ground to a mirror finish for increase cutter life
* For cutting steel, stainless steel, cast iron, titanium, brass, copper, bronze, aluminium