Carbide V-scoring blades/ V cut blades are designed for the PCB industry, It is used for cutting the PCB board. We supply tungsten
carbide v-scoring blades, the very highest quality carbide cutters available ensuring precision scoring and at low cost.
Carbide V-scoring are specially made for PCB V-grooving, V- slotting,V-scoring, V cut.
* Carbide V-score blades of hardness 69~81HRC
* Manufactured and sharpened with matching diameters for ease
of installation and setup
* Good sharp edge
* Reduce the number of tool change increase the production
* TiN, TiCN, TiAlN, according to customers requirment.
The material of PCB Board:
Paper Substrate: FR-1, FR-2, FR-3
Epoxy Glass Cloth Substrate: FR-4, FR-5
Composite Substrate: CEM-1, CEM-3
The using of carbide v cut blades need to be attention:
1. The body of carbide v cut blades should be good, no crack, no broken teeth.
2. The carbide v cut blades installed should be fastening, no loose.
3. Radial runout°‹0.02mm, Arial runout°‹0.01mm.
4. The carbide v cut blades don't impacted in the carried, installed and tested process, in order to avoid
damage the body and teeth of carbive v cutter blades.
Use on CNC-scoring/V-cut machines
Carbide V cut blades is for cutting alumimium, FR1,FR2, FR3, FR4, FR5, CEM1, CEM2, CEM3
Material Grade: Tungsten Carbide
Carbide V Scoring Blades / Carbide Blades suitable for Accuscore, Anita, Avalon, Filotec, Loehr&Herrmann and Telmec, Banaby and Mania-testerion(JWA) machine.